Phoenix, Arizona Nov 17th-19th,2023
LINKS BELOW WILL BECOME ACTIVE AS INFO IS UPDATED
Competition Procedures for Solo Championships
Western U.S. Regional Oireachtas 2023
PLEASE NOTE: There will be 3 columns in program book next to line number/dancer for you to write in each dancers number you wish to record.
• Adjudicator panel draw will take place at 8am on stage Yerba Buena A. The public is welcome to witness this draw.
• Competitor numbers will not be listed in the program book.
• Competitors will wear a different number for each round, color-coded by round.
• Each competitor will have a line number next to their name in the program.
• The starting line number for each round will be displayed side-stage.
• Competitors perform in the order listed in the program, to ensure dancers from the same or associated schools are separated.
• Competitors will wear a random number. For example, dancer 149 may dance with 182.
• Competitor numbers for Round 1 will be available for collection side-stage upon completion of the adjudicator draw, at approximately 8:15 am. Line number will be on the back of each number.
• For concurrent competitions, competitor numbers will be available 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time at a registration desk at the back of the ballroom.
• Competitor numbers for Round 2 will be available side-stage 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
• Competitor numbers for Round 3 will be available side-stage after the recall is announced.
• Recalls will be announced using the number assigned for Rnd. 2.
• Results will be announced using the number assigned for Rnd. 3.
Championship stages will be 24 deep x 40 wide.
Championship dancers "Girls" U15 and up will perform 2 at a time in heavy and light shoe, and 1 at a time for the set round.
Championship dancers "Girls" U14 and under will perform 3 at a time in heavy round, 2 at a time in Light round, and 1 at a time in set round.
Boys and Girls U9 & U8 will dance 3 at a time in Heavy and Light shoe, 2 at a time in traditional set round.
Adults will perform 2 at a time in heavy and light rounds, 2 at a time in traditional set round.
Traditional set competitions will dance 2 at a time.
Four hand competitions will perform 2 at a time.
Eight hand competitions will perform 1 at a time.
Parade of Champions will take place in the Awards room at end of the evening's award ceremony.
Awards will take place in Yerba Beuna A& B.
Mini Feis Schedule
Oireachtas 2023 Syllabus
Western Region Confined Mini Feis
Program pre orders will open on October 1st, we will have a limited number available at the event. Check the map below for
pick up times & location.
Adjudicators & Musicians
Cara Casey O Loughlin
Jackie O'Leary Fanning
Chris McLoughlan & Martin Morrisey
Shannon Quinn & Louis LeMesurier
Niall Mulligan & Danny Burke
Sean Warren & Martin Garfield Levine
Sean Cleland & Merv Bell